Now I love a challenge and will definitely give it a go however here is a more realistic ten that aim to do over the holidays, like Rachel (who inspired me to do this) I have 9 life ones and one school one #Summer10
1) Wash my car inside and out - it's not pretty at all!
2) Relax and unwind - something I'm generally not very good with but I need to try. I think walks, trips to the beach and using my new colouring book from a child could help!
3) Catch up with friends and family - having more time to see and do things with important people.
4) Read 6 books- on my list so far is 'Bridesmaids' by Jane Costello and a Growth mindset book by Carol Dweck- any suggestions gratefully received!
5) Run more - it's my mission to run from my house to the top of the Trundle, Goodwood!
6) Bake and cook more - missing this at the moment and missing my healthy eating lifestyle so looking forward to getting back on it again.
7) Tidy and declutter- I have a huge pile of paperwork that needs sorting!
8) Spend more time down the allotment with Matt- love being outdoors and want to actually grow something successfully!
9) Visit new places - not going on a holiday abroad this summer so I want to visit new places in the UK!
10) Paint my classroom and help out improving our school garden.